Media Go makes it easier than ever to take your media with you wherever you go. Transfer music, photos, and videos from your PC to your Sony or Sony Ericsson portable device, or import from your device to your PC. Media Go software lets you experience all PlayStation Store has to offer. With PlayStation Store on your PC using Media Go software, you can download games, demos, movies, TV shows and more directly to your PSP system. File conversion is hassle-free: Media Go automatically converts your media to the appropriate format for your device while maintaining the best possible quality. Unfortunately, there is no version for Mac OS X at this time. Some people have found that confusing that the Sony eReader software has Mac support, but a larger program such as Media Go doesn’t.
Media Go version 1.2 provides the following improvements:
- The following additional devices from Sony Ericsson are supported: Satio, Aino, and Xperia Pureness. Please note: Sony Ericsson phones sold in Japan are not supported.
- The following additional devices from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. are supported: PSP (PlayStation®Portable) go (PSP-N1000 series).
- Media Go music playlists are supported on PSP systems using PSP system software version 6.10 or higher.
- Media Go SensMe data is supported on PSP systems using PSP system software version 6.10 or higher with the optional SensMe Channels application.
- Games can be browsed within Media Go by expiration date, allowing users to easily view expiration information for all games in their library.
- Individual photos or groups of photos can be quickly rotated using the Rotate Left or Rotate Right buttons in the Photos in Library pane.
- Media Go displays better information and specific graphics for connected PSP systems in the device overview pane.
- The PlayStation Store within Media Go supports enhanced video game preview footage and game screenshot galleries, where available.