A forum topic on xda-developers.com has exploded with responses in regards to cracks showing up on certain Silver XPERIA X1 cell phones. The affected range of phones, with most made in Europe, seem to be somewhere around 08W44-08W46 production week (found on your phone’s information sticker), with consumers reporting cracks near the stylus compartment and some near the battery compartment. Read more comments at EngadgetMobile, or XDA-Developers.
- How can I fully uninstall my sonicstage
- Sony MZ-RH1: Need advice on transferproject
- What have you just bought?
- How much should I hoard for a lifetime of MD use?
- Headphones & Earphones : what is your choice ?
- Atrac CDs
- The most overpriced Hi-MD's to date!
- TOC cloning MZ-R70?
- The scourge of minidisc collecting
- Guess what arrived today?