A forum topic on xda-developers.com has exploded with responses in regards to cracks showing up on certain Silver XPERIA X1 cell phones. The affected range of phones, with most made in Europe, seem to be somewhere around 08W44-08W46 production week (found on your phone’s information sticker), with consumers reporting cracks near the stylus compartment and some near the battery compartment. Read more comments at EngadgetMobile, or XDA-Developers.
- My Ebay Listings: MiniDisc album, Blu-Ray movie and PS3 game
- How well does MZ-RH1 hold up to time?
- Changing internal Battery
- pre-recorded MD : the list on discogs.com
- For Sale Sony MZ-RH1
- Sony MDS JA30ES - Tray does not close fully
- Atrac CDs
- My first post, my first JA30ES......and it's faulty!
- Guess what arrived today?
- The scourge of minidisc collecting